Are the injected classes in Java EE and Spring synchronized?Is Java “pass-by-reference” or “pass-by-value”?How do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Java inner class and static nested classWhat is dependency injection?What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?How do I generate random integers within a specific range in Java?How do I convert a String to an int in Java?Creating a memory leak with Java

Does the Crossbow Expert feat's extra crossbow attack work with the reaction attack from a Hunter ranger's Giant Killer feature?

El Dorado Word Puzzle II: Videogame Edition

Would a primitive species be able to learn English from reading books alone?

PTIJ: Which Dr. Seuss books should one obtain?

Ways of geometrical multiplication

If the only attacker is removed from combat, is a creature still counted as having attacked this turn?

How do you justify more code being written by following clean code practices?

Why does the Persian emissary display a string of crowned skulls?

Animation: customize bounce interpolation

How do I Interface a PS/2 Keyboard without Modern Techniques?

Should I warn a new PhD Student?

How do I tell my boss that I'm quitting in 15 days (a colleague left this week)

What is the meaning of the following sentence?

Personal or impersonal in a technical resume

Does Doodling or Improvising on the Piano Have Any Benefits?

Would this string work as string?

How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?

Do I have to know the General Relativity theory to understand the concept of inertial frame?

Why didn't Voldemort know what Grindelwald looked like?

Storage of electrolytic capacitors - how long?

Why is participating in the European Parliamentary elections used as a threat?

Overlapping circles covering polygon

Sound waves in different octaves

Quoting Keynes in a lecture



Are the injected classes in Java EE and Spring synchronized?


Is Java “pass-by-reference” or “pass-by-value”?How do I efficiently iterate over each entry in a Java Map?Java inner class and static nested classWhat is dependency injection?What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?How do I generate random integers within a specific range in Java?How do I convert a String to an int in Java?Creating a memory leak with Java













1















I want to have just one TCP socket that connects to another program. Every new call to my rest endpoint writes to my TCP socket. If I write a class with my TCP socket and inject it into my Controller class, will it be thread safe? or do I have to synchronize them using the synchronize keyword?



@Component
public class ViconetBuffer

private Socket socket;

private boolean connectToViconSocket()
try
socket = new Socket(DeviceAddressUtil.socketIp,DeviceAddressUtil.port);
return true;
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();
return false;



public void sendDataToViconSocket(String message)
try
if (!socket.isConnected())
connectToViconSocket();
else socket.getOutputStream().write(message.getBytes());
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();













share|improve this question
























  • what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

    – mceviker
    Mar 7 at 3:20
















1















I want to have just one TCP socket that connects to another program. Every new call to my rest endpoint writes to my TCP socket. If I write a class with my TCP socket and inject it into my Controller class, will it be thread safe? or do I have to synchronize them using the synchronize keyword?



@Component
public class ViconetBuffer

private Socket socket;

private boolean connectToViconSocket()
try
socket = new Socket(DeviceAddressUtil.socketIp,DeviceAddressUtil.port);
return true;
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();
return false;



public void sendDataToViconSocket(String message)
try
if (!socket.isConnected())
connectToViconSocket();
else socket.getOutputStream().write(message.getBytes());
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();













share|improve this question
























  • what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

    – mceviker
    Mar 7 at 3:20














1












1








1








I want to have just one TCP socket that connects to another program. Every new call to my rest endpoint writes to my TCP socket. If I write a class with my TCP socket and inject it into my Controller class, will it be thread safe? or do I have to synchronize them using the synchronize keyword?



@Component
public class ViconetBuffer

private Socket socket;

private boolean connectToViconSocket()
try
socket = new Socket(DeviceAddressUtil.socketIp,DeviceAddressUtil.port);
return true;
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();
return false;



public void sendDataToViconSocket(String message)
try
if (!socket.isConnected())
connectToViconSocket();
else socket.getOutputStream().write(message.getBytes());
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();













share|improve this question
















I want to have just one TCP socket that connects to another program. Every new call to my rest endpoint writes to my TCP socket. If I write a class with my TCP socket and inject it into my Controller class, will it be thread safe? or do I have to synchronize them using the synchronize keyword?



@Component
public class ViconetBuffer

private Socket socket;

private boolean connectToViconSocket()
try
socket = new Socket(DeviceAddressUtil.socketIp,DeviceAddressUtil.port);
return true;
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();
return false;



public void sendDataToViconSocket(String message)
try
if (!socket.isConnected())
connectToViconSocket();
else socket.getOutputStream().write(message.getBytes());
catch (Exception ex)
ex.printStackTrace();










java dependency-injection






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 7 at 3:25







Sagar Nair

















asked Mar 7 at 3:01









Sagar NairSagar Nair

538




538












  • what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

    – mceviker
    Mar 7 at 3:20


















  • what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

    – mceviker
    Mar 7 at 3:20

















what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

– mceviker
Mar 7 at 3:20






what happens when you try to write a big chunk of data to TCP and hit the service again during the transfer?

– mceviker
Mar 7 at 3:20













1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















0














No, that's your job. Spring/CDI/EJB can not know how you want the several threads to coordinate their use of the Socket.






share|improve this answer























  • So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

    – Sagar Nair
    Mar 7 at 3:39










Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55035382%2fare-the-injected-classes-in-java-ee-and-spring-synchronized%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









0














No, that's your job. Spring/CDI/EJB can not know how you want the several threads to coordinate their use of the Socket.






share|improve this answer























  • So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

    – Sagar Nair
    Mar 7 at 3:39















0














No, that's your job. Spring/CDI/EJB can not know how you want the several threads to coordinate their use of the Socket.






share|improve this answer























  • So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

    – Sagar Nair
    Mar 7 at 3:39













0












0








0







No, that's your job. Spring/CDI/EJB can not know how you want the several threads to coordinate their use of the Socket.






share|improve this answer













No, that's your job. Spring/CDI/EJB can not know how you want the several threads to coordinate their use of the Socket.







share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered Mar 7 at 3:33









meritonmeriton

53k1382145




53k1382145












  • So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

    – Sagar Nair
    Mar 7 at 3:39

















  • So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

    – Sagar Nair
    Mar 7 at 3:39
















So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

– Sagar Nair
Mar 7 at 3:39





So should I not inject the class and make the methods synchronized and the socket static?

– Sagar Nair
Mar 7 at 3:39



















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55035382%2fare-the-injected-classes-in-java-ee-and-spring-synchronized%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

AWS Lex not identifying response if by a variable The 2019 Stack Overflow Developer Survey Results Are In Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) The Ask Question Wizard is Live! Data science time! April 2019 and salary with experienceEnforcing custom enumeration in AWS LEX for slot valuesHow to give response based on user response in Amazon Lex?Intercepting AWS Lambda Response to a AWS Lex QueryLex chat bot error: Reached second execution of fulfillment lambda on the same utteranceamazon lex showing invalid responseLambda response send back to Lex slot?Response card in Amazon lexAmazon Lex - Lambda response return HTML to botHow can I solve 424 (Failed Dependency) (python) obtained from Amazon lex?

C# Print list of string array The Next CEO of Stack OverflowUseless output to console when printing result of ReadAllLinesC# & very new Programming in generalWhat is the difference between String and string in C#?How do I check if a list is empty?Create ArrayList from arrayFinding the index of an item given a list containing it in PythonHow to append something to an array?How to make a flat list out of list of lists?How to check if an object is an array?How do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?For-each over an array in JavaScript?Why not inherit from List<T>?

Property … does not exist on type 'IntrinsicAttributes & …'property does not exists on type ''Angular 2 beta.17: Property 'map' does not exist on type 'Observable<Response>'Can't bind to 'ngModel' since it isn't a known property of 'input'TypeScript TS2339 error in React component: Property 'xyz' does not exist on type 'IntrinsicAttributes…'property of type forEach does not exist on type voidAdd onclick listener reactjsProperty 'pictures' does not exist on type 'IntrinsicAttributes & IntrinsicClassAttributesTypescript redux connected component type errorTypescript+React+Redux+reactrouter:“property does not exist on type IntrinsicAttributes & IntrinsicClassAttributes” passing props from parent to childUnable to set ref due to error “TS2339: Property 'X' does not exist on type 'Y' ” inside a react component